cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Giri Wana Tirta Photo Walk

Giri Wana Tirta Photo Walk

Kampoeng Wisata De Berran

Jl Mangga RT.3 RW.13 Dusun Gondorejo, Desa, Oro-Oro Ombo, Kec. Batu, Kota Batu, Jawa Timur 65316, Indonesia

February 17, 2019 @ 07:00 (WIB)

Awareness Involved, is an effort to establish togetherness with all community entities, to do, move, and carry out a form of ecological devotion "Giri Wana Tirta". Maintain and care for mountains, forests and water, which is a shared responsibility for future sustainability. As a form of gratitude for the grace of the Supreme Lord over abundant natural resources, there will be a salvation in Sumber Andhong, De Berran Tourism Village, Gondorejo, Oro Oro Ombo, Batu City on February 17, 2019, as a manifestation of local wisdom which is a tradition Indonesia. Giri Wana Tirta, Memayu Hayuning Bawana Sunday, February 17, 2019 @ 7 am De Berran Tourism Village

RSVP here

Jl Mangga RT.3 RW.13 Dusun Gondorejo, Desa, Oro-Oro Ombo, Kec. Batu, Kota Batu, Jawa Timur 65316, Indonesia
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Giri Wana Tirta Photo Walk

Hi @br14n,

This Meet-up sounds amazing! We always encourage the Local Guides to create such great Meet-ups!

I hope you will have great time there and we will wait for your recap after that!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Re: Giri Wana Tirta Photo Walk

@PoliMC  Thank you for your support. I will make a recap as soon as this event is over.