CeciliaMeira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Gifts and recognition

I am almost in level 7 and I haven't received any gift or anything at all, I would like to at least have an interchange with someone in order to know how to get some profit with this

Vedia, Buenos Aires, Argentina
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Gifts and recognition

Hello @CeciliaMeira,
Welcome to Connect!

Local Guides are not paid nor may Local Guides earn money for their contributions, per our program rules. But they can earn other benefits like:

• Early access to new Google products
  • Invitations to offline events
  • Access to exclusive perks
  • A badge of distinction in the Google Maps app

Make sure your email preferences have perks emails enabled by visiting your Local Guides home. You can learn more about the program and benefits in the Help Center.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Level 9

Hello @CeciliaMeira 

First of all i want to thanks for helping on Google Maps. You was talking about gifts so i want to tell you, time to time community provide the information regarding gifts (perk) for local guides via emails so you can check your mails on regular basis because some gifts have limited offer so you have to redeem the gift before the deadline. 

Keep sharing the awesome contents on Maps, be patience do not think much about gifts just think about the help which you are giving to millions of other people:)

Have a good day!

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hello @CeciliaMeira,
Welcome to Connect!

Local Guides are not paid nor may Local Guides earn money for their contributions, per our program rules. But they can earn other benefits like:

• Early access to new Google products
  • Invitations to offline events
  • Access to exclusive perks
  • A badge of distinction in the Google Maps app

Make sure your email preferences have perks emails enabled by visiting your Local Guides home. You can learn more about the program and benefits in the Help Center.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!