cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: سلام بر همگی-من کجا کار می کنم؟

درود @vnbahoosh

به انجمن خوش آمدید

خوشحالیم که کاربر خوب دیگری از بجنورد همراه نقشه هست. مشارکت‌های نسبتا خوبی دارید هرچند با توجه به فعالیت زیاد نیاز به دقیق‌تر شدن هم دارد که امیدواریم با همراهی با انجمن به تدریج به جوانب گوناگون مشارکت صحیح واقف شوید.

اگر هم مایل بودید می‌توانید با انجمن ایران هم برای همیاری بیش‌تر در گوگل+ و تلگرام همراه باشید

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Introduce Yourself - November 2018

1FE739D9-D8E2-407E-B527-49EE41B752B2.jpeg

1. Name: Elias
  2. Location: Philadelphia, PA
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Since I started taking the Google reviews process seriously I've grown addicted to sharing my experiences with different restaurants, art galleries, performances, and everything in between. I love when someone likes my review because I feel as though I really made a difference by just writing a few words.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I love for food and culture so anything associated with this.

Can't wait to contribute more and get to meet all of you!

Level 2

Vishu GC

vishu gc-1.jpg

Vishu GC Editor 

Vishu Gc
Google Moderator

Re: Vishu GC

Hello @VishuGCEditor,

Welcome to Connect!

I just want to let you know that I am going to merge your post to our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit more about you and get to know others.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: I'm new here

Hello @bethanymo11,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

I just wanted to let you know that Connect is a place to get to know other Local Guides, share your stories, provide feature requests, organize meet-ups, share your feedback and many more.

As it looks like you are new in Connect, I suggest you go through the following resources:

To share a bit about yourself and get to know other fellows in Connect you can visit our monthly Introduce Yourself  section.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Local Guide

My name is Sidharth and I like to do the work of the local guide and I am helping many people by doing the local guide so I want to have a lot of satisfaction in my mind and to know the people and find the place. Thanks be ease

Level 7

Hola

Hi I'm Rajesh Patel I like it

Level 1

Give a Smile - get a Smile

IMG-20181003-WA0003.jpg

#$mile#indian

Connect Moderator

Re: Local Guide

Que bueno que te guste el proyecto, @Sidharth8585, recuerda que no es un trabajo sino una diversión,  un  pasatiempo te comparto algunos tips, Aquí puedes leer sobre como hacer un Gran Post en Connect

saludos Farid

Level 7

Getting started

Love being a local guide.  I enjoy letting people know about great areas that I have been and the opposite as well, terrible places that are not worth your time or money.  🙂 .

I just wanted to say hi to everyone from Montreal Quebec Canada.