Level 2

General Discussion

Hi everyone I am rakhi from Delhi

Delhi, India
7 comments
Level 10

Re: General Discussion

Bonjour@Rakhisaini ,

Bienvenue sur le forum des guides locaux. 

Je vous propose de vous présenter sur ce post rédigé par@BruceDM

Je vous présente:

@OSAMA @Jagadeesh_Reddy @MrLens des contributions très actives

@KarenVChin @ErmesT @YK1001 @MariaBi  et@TraciC  qui fête actuellement anniversaire d'excellents modérateurs

J'en oublie mais (10 utilisateurs seulement possible) nous sommes là pour vous accompagner et lire vos commentaires et vos contributions 

Bienvenue parmi nous.

Connect Moderator

Hi @Rakhisaini A Warm Welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

Thanks @Vvincent for mentioning us. (please correct your link to the introduction post 😉 )

As this is your first post in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information:

• Need Help: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes

Level 1

Hi I'm imam from bangla desh

Level 8

This is so nice @Vvincent thank you so much for surprise 😍.

I really appreciate you too my friend I do see that you are helping our fellow guides like we all do.

Wish you luck and good health my friend :).

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 10

Bienvenue @mdimam sur ce forum. J'espère que vous allez vous y plaire.

Level 10

*jmd* 

you r welcome .....

| Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything

Level 10
Level 10

Hi @Rakhisaini , welcome to connect