Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - February 2019

Oke bos.Thank you

Level 9

General Discussion

After I assume myself as a localguide, I started taking more photos,  exploring new places,roads and food outlets,I love taking snaps and posting reviews.And my reviews guide them in proper way and they view and like it most.I have received mails from google..Present level is Level 8 and I am given most active LG of my city as per mail from google.

Inroduce yourself 2019 is nice coloumn ..Thanks @Petra_M for initiating it.

Level 7

Introducing

Introducing 

Hi everyone I am sukhwinder Singh boparai

From India Punjab Ludhiana that is only my introduction to text because that is my first post 

Connect Moderator

Bls: Introduce Yourself - February 2019

Thank you for the information @RahmatHarmanP 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Apresentaçao

Olá @Conde2018

Bem vindo ao Connect e prazer em conhecê-lo.

Como você é novo na comunidade, talvez queira compartilhar um pouco sobre você e conhecer outras pessoas em nosso tópico mensal Introduce Yourself topic. Você também pode ler estas 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Introducing

Hi @sukhwinderb,

Welcome to Connect!

Since you're new to the community, I will merge your post to Introduce Yourself. Feel free to tell the community more about yourself. 

That said, for tips on creating posts on Connect, please see the following links:

14 helpful tips for using Connect.

What are Connect topics?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Visit Lahore!!

LahoreLahore

Arshad

Re: Visit Lahore!!

Hi @Muhammad_Arshad

I moved your post to the Introduce Yourself section because your post is a picture of yourself. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: General Discussion

Hi @Lumbams,

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the warm words and I'm happy to hear how you improve yourself as a Local Guide. I would like to see many great photo and post from you in the future. 

PS: I'm merging your post to the Introduce Yourself - February 2019 topic as it fits better there. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 7

Re: Amar Singh photo

Nice