ThomasBiziouras's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Gavou old stone bridge, Grevena, Greece

Thank you @AbdullahAM it is a really beautiful route taking the path by foot until you reach the bridge.

Professional programmer and photographer by hobby. Living in Grevena, Greece's Highlands!
Former Google Contributor

Hi @ThomasBiziouras,

Very nice photos again! Thank you for sharing! Do you live in Greneva, Greece? Maybe you could show us a bit more of your region? Are there other interesting places that are good for a visit?

Here are some more ancient bridges that I wanted to show you from my country:

Belenski bridge in Byala, The covered bridge in Lovech, Old bridge in Svilengrad (Bulgaria). The last one is very close to the Greek boarder, it is near Ormenio.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

@KatyaLthanks again for sharing those bridges 🙂

Yes I am based in Grevena region, one of the most beautiful mountainous regions of Greece. There are plenty of places of interest in this region apart from the old bridges, like old monasteries, an amazing national park called Valia Calda, beautiful lakes, rivers and mountains... and I intent to show them all here, post by post in my free time!

Thanks again 🙂

Professional programmer and photographer by hobby. Living in Grevena, Greece's Highlands!
Former Google Contributor

Hi @ThomasBiziouras,

I'm really curious to see all these places in Greneva. If you have the time, please share some of your best photos in the community. I'm sure it will be interesting for everyone. I'm going to share soon a post about my trip to Croatia 🙂 I hope you will like it, too.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!