Tiwarisurendra5's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Gateway of India (Mumbai)

मुंबई की शान #गेटऑफ़इंडिया👍👌 साथ में समुद्र के तट पर बना हैं ये भारत की शान हैं।

महाराष्ट्र में अनेकों स्थान हैं घूमने के लिए धन्यवाद।

*Mumbai 's pride is built on the beach with the # gateofindia, this is the pride of India. There are many places in maharashtra to roam..

Thanks.

Youtube.  https://youtu.be/bLckObPWtwk

Bakegrund great tajhotel in 5star *****Bakegrund great tajhotel in 5star *****

Proud in getaway of indiaProud in getaway of india

Surendra Tiwari
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Gateway of India (Mumbai)

Hi @Tiwarisurendra5,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Is it your first visit there, what did you enjoy the most? I like when feeding birds. Can you share more about the city that you took the photos? I think it will be interesting for the other Local Guides.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

Hi IMG_20181231_153851496.jpg

IMG_20190103_123533.jpg

Surendra Tiwari

Hi @Tiwarisurendra5,

Thank you for sharing these picture with us. Can you share a bit more information about the place and your experience while taking these photos I think it will be interesting for the other Local Guides.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @Tiwarisurendra5,

Thanks for sharing your photos! 🙂 

I would like to share with you The 10 most reviewed places by Local Guides. I suppose this post will be interesting for you, since the Gateway of India appears in the list.

I also wanted to let you know that your post appears with incorrect language tag - Swedish, so I will remove it. You can find more information about the language tags in How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!