NirmalTeja's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Gateway of India (Mumbai)

Hello LG's recently I'm visited Mumbai and place called GATEWAY OF INDIA ..Gateway of IndiaGateway of India

IMG_20181206_090724.jpg

IMG_20181206_090717.jpg

received_2222733781303592.jpeg

History of Gateway of Mumbai : The Gateway of India is 20th century in Mumbai india,The monument was erected to commemorate the landing of King George v and queen Mary at Apollo Bunder on their visit to India in 1911..                  

The central some of Gateway of India Mumbai is 48 diameter and 83 feet height at highest point...

The Architect of gateway of India is Scottish architect George wittete ... 

This was historical place in India every one has to visit...

India
14 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Gateway of India (Mumbai)

Hello @NirmalTeja,

Thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures with us, and the historical details about the place. 

The gateway of India is a monument that I used to see in films, and I was always fascinated by it's magnitude. I hope I can see it one day too. 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Hi @NirmalTeja,

Thank you for sharing!

Are there any organised tours? Can someone go sightseeing with a tour guide in Mumbai? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

It was nice place @BorrisS so many visitors coming all over the world,nice place to see...

Level 9

Their are no tour guides I did not saw anyone, anyway nice place and wonderful monument in India @VasT,if u had time to visit in future india please visit gateway of India...

@NirmalTeja, really it is a must see place in Mumbai, and thank you once again for sharing it with us. However, I see a big crowd gathering near the gateway, are there any activities going on there or it's just people walking? 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Many thanks @NirmalTeja, I would like to visit India one day. What else except Gateway of India would you recommend me to visit when I am in Mumbai? 

Also, you might want to check the 13 amazing photos taken by Local Guides from Delhi topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Ya I would recommend Queens Necklace Marine drive @VasT

Level 9

Their is no activities are not going on,but they are visitors and every day fill up with crowd ,and in weekends huge crowd will be @BorrisS

Thank you for your suggestion @NirmalTejaQueen's Necklace Marine looks mesmerizing. Have you ever been there?