TheEagleEye's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Gardens by the Bay - Singapore

We visited Singapore in 2015 and one place my wife enjoyed the most about the city was Gardens by the Bay. It was pleasant to walk around the entire area during the day and at night. At night there is a light show which is fascinating. 

Inside the greenhouses are amazing with 1000's of different plants and also a special display of orchids. This place is children friendly and they really enjoy it.

See Google Maps information and images here https://goo.gl/maps/J1zHCZWgM962 and a great video here https://youtu.be/MctL3SLfS8A

Gardens by the BayGardens by the Bay

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Marina Gardens Drive, Gardens by the Bay, Singapore
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Gardens by the Bay - Singapore

Hi @TheEagleEye

These flowers look amazing. Can you tell us more about this place? Is it free of entry? Are there any spots in this garden in which you can also find point of refreshment? 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hello @TheEagleEye,

Thank you for sharing this photo with us, the flowers look amazingly beautiful. However, are these painted eggs used as a decoration? It reminds me a little bit of Easter in Orthodox countries, where eggs are painted in different colors for the occasion. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Google Moderator

Hello @TheEagleEye,

I also visited Singapore last year and thankfully got the chance to visit Gardens by the Bay. It is very beautiful there, when I visited it was the sunflower season, so the gardens were filled with sunflowers.

Caption: A Photo of  Some Sunflowers Inside the Flowers Dome (Local Guides @AngieYC)Caption: A Photo of Some Sunflowers Inside the Flowers Dome (Local Guides @AngieYC)

What was the flower theme when you visited?

Answering question from @Sorbe the entrance fee cost around 28 SGD and inside the flower dome as they call it there is a small restaurant in case you want some refreshment, but it's a little bit on pricey side.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!