helga19's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Garden Buffet.

Tulips are blooming in the Garden Buffet in Botanic gardenTulips are blooming in the Garden Buffet in Botanic garden

When the outside winter ,the temperature -8,snow-- in Botanical garden in Moscow in Garden Buffet tulips are blooming.It is so beautiful.They create a great mood.

You can enjoy your meal,listen to nice music and admire  the beauty of flowers.

It is a link to my album "Garden buffet"

https://photos.app.goo.gl/zNhEYtv6sw4VX2JX7

Moscow, Россия
21 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Garden Buffet.

Wow, this is beautiful, @helga19!

Thanks for sharing these photos! I really like the ambience of this restaurant and it looks so cozy. What would you typically have here as a meal? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hello @helga19,

Thank you for sharing with us, the place looks really nice. When I was living in the south of France we used to go to many buffets where you pay a certain amount of money and you eat as much as you can. Is it the case in this buffet too? 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 9

Hello dear @AlexaAC

Thank you for your comment.

I like Georgian cuisine very much,it is

delicious. I have Satsivi-chicken fillet with walnut sause.,Lobio--red beans with greens.,pkhali--beatroot,beans,garlic and walnuts. And for dessert-Baklave cake from Georgian cuisine.

Baklava cake refers to Oriental sweets,based on dough with nuts,honey,raisins.

Best wishes,

Level 9

Thank you very much @BorrisS for your comment.

In Russia we haven't the same. buffet as in France.

Every person order that dish as he ,or she wants and pays for every dish.

In this buffet we have different cuisine --Thai,Vietbamise,Russian,Georgian.,Italian.

Best wishes,

Inga

Level 9

@AlexaAC ,you can watch these dishes in my album . The link is in post.

Have a nice day!

Thank you @helga19, for the details. In the buffets that I've visited in France and Spain there was various food, but some of them were specialized in only one type of cuisine, like Asian, Mediterranean... etc. 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 7

I love this. Tulips are my favorite 🌷 

Level 9

Thank you @SerenityUnmasked

I am very glad that you like my post.

Tulips. are really nice flowers.

I like tulips too.

In my flat the tulips are blooming right now too.)My tulips.My tulips.

Cheers,

Inga

Awesome, thanks @helga19!

I've not tried Georgian cuisine, but it sure sounds delicious! I think it's always good to try different dishes from different cultures. 🙂 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!