SocialDrinker's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

GSV App 360 Contribute Tab Issue - iOS

Hi Local Guides,

This week my GSV app is telling me that there is no where in the entirety of Melbourne needs a 360 degree contribution, stating "no results in this area" - is this happening for anyone else?

I have the latest app update, the latest update of iOS and I know there are thousands of places that require a contribution... Little Help??

Melbourne VIC, Australia
7 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: GSV App 360 Contribute Tab Issue - iOS

Hi @SocialDrinker, this is not iOS only - Android users don't have anything under that tab either. Google is already aware of the issue and (I believe) they are working on it. 

Let's be patient and hope for a quick fix.

View solution in original post

Level 7

Hi @SocialDrinker

Have you tried clearing the app data/cache and/or re installing from scratch?

James K
Local Guide Level 7
Street View Trusted Photographer
Master Fact Finder | Expert Reviewer | Expert Photographer
United Kingdom
Level 10
Solution

Hi @SocialDrinker, this is not iOS only - Android users don't have anything under that tab either. Google is already aware of the issue and (I believe) they are working on it. 

Let's be patient and hope for a quick fix.

Level 4

Hi IAmJamesK, 

I have, still no options appearing in the contribute tab. I have also updated the latest version of iOS etc. 

Level 4

Hi Csaba,

Great to know that it's not just me. Hopefully its resolved soon.

Thanks for your response.

Cheers,

SD

Level 10

Thank you @SocialDrinker for your question.

Thank you @Csaba for your nice answer. Could you please give me the link of post Known Issues about that, sir?

I have got that issue but I think maybe my 360-photos could not be enough to standard then can not get that suggestion.

LG Summit Attendee in 2016 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Regional Lead before 2017
Level 10

Hi @ThanhLan, here's another thread where SV Moderator @Anonymous also posted so they must be aware of the problem: 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion-SVtp/Contribute-on-Street-View-app/m-p/855673

It's in the exclusive SV Trusted board but since you have the badge, you should be able to access it. 

Edit: I do not have any potential businesses under that tab myself. I am on Android.

Level 10

Thank you @Csaba. I got it, sir.

LG Summit Attendee in 2016 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Regional Lead before 2017