cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

GIHW THRISSUR

GIHW THRISSUR

Hot N Cool

Suharsha Towers, Kodungallur - Shornur Rd, Naikkanal, Thrissur, Kerala 680020, India

November 04, 2018 @ 16:00 (IST)

TGI Heritage Walk Thrissur photo_camera photo walk Hellooo Thrissur Local Guides This meetup is organized in parallel with 'The Great Indian Heritage Walk' initiated by Ambrish Varshney [@ambrishvarshney] from New Delhi. Many cities are participating as united India. We Thrissur Mappers should also join hands for this First ever Pan India Meetup. Why this Meetup: 1. This is the first ever United India meetup. 2. Let's map the visual beauty of some of Thrissur famous museums around the city. 3. Gain valuable insights into the fabulous history & architecture of Trichur We will walk and map our swaraj round. Who can join: Everyone What to bring: Water bottle, equipment or gazettes for photography, power bank. Camera & accessories. Meeting Point: Hot and Cool restaurant, near Co-operative hospital, Shornur Rd, round west. Organized by Santo Simon Sunday, November 4, 2018 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM IST

RSVP here

SANTO SIMON
Suharsha Towers, Kodungallur - Shornur Rd, Naikkanal, Thrissur, Kerala 680020, India
5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: GIHW THRISSUR

Best wishes for your great photo walk Meetup @Santosimon

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Wish you all the best

Level 9

@Santosimon

Best wishes for your meetup 

I remember you as the only person who came for my meetup with past experience of attending a meetup .

I also remember you as the person who added me to the whats app group of kerala local guide .

You were the link for me to connected to the top contributor of kerala .

Thanks Simon for your interest over the years in the community .

I thanks you for coming all the way from Trissur to attend the meetup in Kochi .

Best wishes for your meetup .

Let's Kerala Local Guides enjoy the event .

And sorry that I could not attend this time .

Any one organise one event in Kochi or in Hill palace , Ernakulam .

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#
Level 8

Sir,  Can you just tell me what happens there at the meetup?  I haven't ever been for one. What all things should I carry?  How can I find these people at that place?  I have no idea about this. I gained a bit confidence after reading your comment as atleast I came to  know that this isn't fake. Is there any means to contact these people? 

Level 8

I'll be there. .  #EXCITED