5.jpg

------------
Aran, Maharashtra, India
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Full moon and shadows

Hello @Shreepad51,

Welcome to Connect!

The photo is really amazing and looks very mystical to me. Did you use a special camera? 

Since this is your first post, please take some time to read the following articles which will help you in the Community: What makes a good post? and What are Connect topics?

You can always introduce yourself and get to know other Local Guides using our monthly topic Introduce Yourself - December 2018

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 6

This photo is taken at pournima. This is captured by CANON 1300D. Without DSLR Camera,  it is impossible to capture this lovely scene.

@Shreepad51, it is really amazing, and thank you for the details about the camera. I'm a huge fan of photography, but never really had a professional camera. 

You can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

We will be expecting your future posts 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 6

I am thankful for your compliment .I would like to inform you that I have many more photos of nature,  travel,etc. to share. Since I'm new to local guides connect , I'm learning now how to use .

@Shreepad51, it's a pleasure to see your posts. 🙂

You can always have a look at Please Read: Posting on "Photography" Board article, it might be helpful for your next post.