ThomasBiziouras's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Frozen river

49897704_10156830885064631_658645793325973504_n.jpg

This is Veneticos river in Grevena, Greece. Temperatures in winter go as low as minus 23 Celcius.

Professional programmer and photographer by hobby. Living in Grevena, Greece's Highlands!
Grevena, Ελλάδα
14 comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dot.: Frozen river

Witaj @ThomasBiziouras  piękne! 

Gratuluję. Danuta

Former Google Contributor

Re: Frozen river

Hello @ThomasBiziouras,

This photo is breathtaking, thanks for sharing.

I didn't know that there are cold places in Greece. Do you live close to this river? How can you get there.

@VasT have you ever been to this place?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

@Petra_M, thanks for the tag! I've been to National Park of North Pindos but not during winter. I'm summer child :). Grevena is city renown in Greece for the mushrooms.

@ThomasBiziouras, σε ευχαριστώ πολύ που μοιράστηκες τη φωτογραφία σου μαζί μας! Πότε έβγαλες αυτή τη φωτογραφία; 

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Great photograph @ThomasBiziouras 

Thank you for sharing with us,

Level 6

Dot.: Frozen river

Thank you!

Professional programmer and photographer by hobby. Living in Grevena, Greece's Highlands!
Level 6

Thank you very much @Petra_M 🙂

I live in Grevena, that is about 10 minutes drive away from this spot in the photo. I've beed there plenty of times, it is a gorgeous local river

Level 6

@VasTΕπίσης σε ευχαριστώ. Η φωτογραφία είναι από τον Χειμώνα του '18, είναι ένα σημείο στον Βενέτικο κοντά στο Κοσμάτι Γρεβενών, το οποίο παγώνει συχνά τους Χειμώνες

@ThomasBiziouras μπορεί κάποιος να πάει για κανό ή ράφτινγκ στον Βενέτικο όπως στον Άραχθο; Κατάγεσαι από την περιοχή; Εγώ είμαι από τη Χαλκιδική :).

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

@VasT: Ναι φυσικά, ο Βενέτικος προσφέρεται για rafting. Η ιδανική εποχή είναι από τον Μάρτιο μέχρι και τον Μάιο. Δες εδώ: <REDACTED>