Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: From the day when everything started - Maps of earthquake in central Italy

@ErmesT well I'm happy your here to tell the story take care and safe journey

@ErmesT wrote:

Thanks to all of you for your kind words 

@DavidTito

During one of our meetup in the area, we had a small earthquake too. Only a 3.1 Richter, for a few seconds. Not so strong, but enough to understand why there is people that, after one year, refuse to enter in all the buildings. 

@SalmaanN

@OmarBD

Thanks a lot for your attention and your support, it is important for our group. 

@MariaBi

L'abbraccio è voluto e dovuto. Sei stata una delle prime persone a capire e sostenere. Hope to meet you in person, soon

Ermes 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ErmesT very sad story but composed very nicely, love your all posts

Level 10

Waww , Amazing post @ErmesT

You're a living Bibliotheca .

I like your professionalism and your serious.

Connect Moderator

Thanks @Venance, there is nothing so special in what we do. We are only more fortunate, because we can share our story here. There are a lot of hidden stories, there is a lot of people working for project like this, and no one is talking about them.

I want to show you something special, a virtual tour created by @manulele81. No one of the churches that you can see here is safe right now, so the only way that you have to visit that places is this one. sanbenedetto.virtualtour.online

You need a cardboard to enjoy it

Ermes

Level 10

Connect Moderator

Level 10

@ErmesT this is so so so so so good.

These virtualtours are just amazzzziiiiiiing

Congrats @manulele81

Thanks fo sharing them and thanks I have the cardboard!

Jul

@ErmesTa écrit :

Thanks @Venance, there is nothing so special in what we do. We are only more fortunate, because we can share our story here. There are a lot of hidden stories, there is a lot of people working for project like this, and no one is talking about them.

I want to show you something special, a virtual tour created by @manulele81. No one of the churches that you can see here is safe right now, so the only way that you have to visit that places is this one. sanbenedetto.virtualtour.online

You need a cardboard to enjoy it

Ermes

Level 10

These temples are rustic and very well conserved .

each of them is special .

Specially I liked San Salvatore because of his position . Once you reach the outdoor you face to the purity of the nature and you have a wonderful view . Hi5 @ErmesT @manulele81 for this post 

Connect Moderator

Thanks @Julien44

I'm replying to you here, I don't want to take the ownership of the wonderful post made by @ShafiulB@

There's a lot more to do in there, we have some interesting project, but is too early now to talk about that.

The virtual tour made by @manulele81 is a sample of what local guides can do for our territory

We had two important events in there, and a lot of activities. You can see in the search:

Norcia

Visso

Castelsantangelo

We will continue the put our efforts in there

Ermes

Connect Moderator

Thanks @Venance

Only a small correction

@Venance wrote:

These temples are rustic and very well conserved .

each of them is special .

Specially I liked San Salvatore because of his position . Once you reach the outdoor you face to the purity of the nature and you have a wonderful view . Hi5 @ErmesT @manulele81 for this post 

They were well conserved

No one of this place exist now.

The last memory of the temple are in the virtual tour. San Salvatore is the church that you can see at the end of the "local heroes" video that I shared in the other post

Ermes