cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Fried chicken local food | ឆាគ្រឿងក្នុងមាន់

Fried chicken local foodFried chicken local food+ Ingredients
- 5 units in chickens
- One kilogram of vermiculite (only some of the leaves are removed)
- peppers preferably (filling)
- 5 types of garlic (shredded)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons of fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 2 teaspoons oven
===========================================
+ How to do:
1. Bring in the chicken chips with salt, then rinse well with water (do this several times).
2. Take small pieces of chicken in small poultry.
3. Boil water (boil it slightly) to boil and place in a chicken syrup for about 5 minutes and extract it into a cold water. 3 minutes.
4. Sprinkle boiling water and put 2-3 drops of oil and vinegar into the pond for 2-3 minutes and then put in a box. To drain the water.
5. Put the oil in a hot saucepan and place the garlic in a blend of color and put a few peppers in place. Enter a few turns back and add flavored sugar, fish sauce, oil and chocolate powder.
6. Dried meat, dried with water, slightly water until the cooked meat was good taste, preferably put in several shakers Backup is ready.

Sophy
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Fried chicken local food | ឆាគ្រឿងក្នុងមាន់

I must say you really a true chef @ChiepSophy. Seeing all those great food related posts of you make feel amazed. You sure do love cooking and this is so great! Do you like experimenting and cooking new dishes or are all those dishes that you share with us your favorites?

Did you know that there is also an ongoing thread named Homemade food ! (share yours then I would love to try to cook 🙂 ) where you can also read and enjoy many new recipes and homemade dishes that our Local Guides love preparing.

@SarahKa Have you heard before of this dish? Do you think it is hard to be prepared? : )

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hello @TsekoV

Thank you for your recommend about Homemade dish with Local Guide, i very like to cook around the world, sharing to world also, let's them try cook at home. and change some experience cooking food around the world. 

Sophy
Former Google Contributor

Hey @ChiepSophy,

I am very happy to hear that you love exploring the world through its cuisine culture. I guess all your friends around you must be very happy of all the great dishes you prepare and share with everyone. : )

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!