DanielTh's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Fried Wontons stuffed with delicious prawns !!!

In my recent visit to a restaurant named Viva in Taj VIvanta, Begumpet, I tried this delicious starter.

Its Fried Wonton stuffed with delicious prawns !!!

IMG_20190111_170730.jpgIMG_20190111_171225 Prawn Wontons.jpgPrawns wonton with salsa saucePrawns wonton with salsa sauceTaking cue from the tips shared @connect Live Delhi event, captured the dish from different angles ?

Viva Restaurant, Mayur Marg, Begumpet, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Fried Wontons stuffed with delicious prawns !!!

Hey @DanielTh,

Awesome, thanks for sharing these delicious looking photos! Great that you took tips from the Live Delhi Event and your photos show that. 

If this was your starter, what was your main meal? 😊

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hello @DanielTh,

Thank you for sharing these delicious Wontons with us. I've had almost the same Wontons twice at a very nice restaurant in Sofia, Bulgaria. They were very crispy and put over a little spoon with a bit of sweet and sour sauce. 

I'm sharing with you a photo of the Wontons. 🙂

Caption: Wontons and other meals (Local Guide BorrisS)Caption: Wontons and other meals (Local Guide BorrisS)

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 10

@DanielTh

Pictures have come out good.

It's looking yummy too.

R S Dev
Level 10

@BorrisS that's great Your pic looks cool. Thank you for sharing.

Level 10

@AlexaAC thankfully we stopped by for evening snack, so there was no main course 🙂 Saved some calories getting added 🙂

Level 10

@aaryesdee thank you 🙂

Sounds good @DanielTh!

Looking forward to your food posts! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!