ShahMdSultan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Friday afternoon at Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Safari Park

Dear Local Guides friends,

Last month (November) I visited Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Safari Park. It is a tremendous place that you can spend the full day with your family, friends. Actually, last month was my birthday and I went to my parent's house to meet with them. On that day, in the afternoon suddenly I make a plan myself to explore a new place. Finally, I started my journey to explore Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Safari Park. Now I'm going to share my traveling experience with you. Hopefully, you will like my traveling experience.Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Safari ParkBangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Safari Park

This safari park is located across a vast area. There are so many things to explore. That's why you have to come in the morning if you want to enjoy a lot. Unfortunately, I went there in the afternoon and for that reason, I couldn't explore the whole area. So, I'm planning to visit this park again.IMG_20181123_154725.jpg Safari KingdomSafari Kingdom

Some important information about this park for you:

• The park is open from 9 am to 5 pm, but closed on Tuesday
  • For all Bangladeshi travelers, the entry fee is 50 taka and the entry fee for foreign visitors is 5 dollars
  • There is no permission to enter the park with food
  • Smoking inside the park is prohibited
  • There are car parking, food court, restaurant, and toilet facilities
  • There is no wheelchair accessible entrance
  • This is a good place to bring your kidsIMG_20181123_154857_HDR.jpg

Here is the photo album of Friday afternoon at Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Safari Park.

Maps Link: Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Safari Park

Here is a short video for you.

Thanks for reading my post and see you soon with another post.

Do you like my post? @MashaPS @Shirley @kmajewski

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Safari Park, Safari Park Road, Sreepur, Bangladesh
10 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Friday afternoon at Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Safari Park

@ShahMdSultan pretty cool travel story. You are looking so experienced trabeler. Thanks for share this nice story with us...

I  also planjing to Visit there...

Keep exploring!

Happy Guiding!   

Level 9

@ShahMdSultan: Firstly, happy belated birthday!! I hope you had a wonderful day.

Thanks for tagging me and sharing your day in the Safari Park here. It definitely looks like you had a great day.

I'm glad you made note of the accessible information as well here, did you add that to your Google Maps review of the Park as well? 🙂 

Thanks again for sharing your afternoon in the park with us! 

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 9

@ShafiulB, Thanks for your nice comment here. I'm happy to know that you're planning to visit there.

Level 9

Hello @Shirley, Thanks for reading my post and replying here. Yes, I've reviewed of this Park on Google Maps and here is the link. Again thanks for your nice compliment.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @ShahMdSultan,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Happy belated birthday.

The park looks really nice and fun. Can you share with us, what did you do in the safari kingdom? I really want to take my kids to a safari park, but I am not sure what to expect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!

Wow @ShahMdSultan,

Thank you for tagging me in your post about your visit in Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Safari Park

My kids would be very excited about the elephants. I went through the album, but didn't see, what other animals can be seen there?  

Thank you for sharing all the useful information about the park, also. Really "good to know" things before go there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Hello @MoniV, Thanks for replying and your valuable comment. I went there to explore and tried to capture the beauty of this park. This is a kids-friendly park and you can bring your kids.

Level 9

Hello @MashaPS, You are most welcome. Thanks for replying and nice comment. I invite you to visit our beautiful country. There are so many amazing places to explore.

Hey @ShahMdSultan,

Thank you very much!

I hope to have a chance to visit Bangladesh and even more countries in this amazing and unexplored by me part of the world.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!