DeniGu's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Friday Favorites: the European Capital of Culture, beautiful Bhutan, and more

Wonderful post @DeniGu  nice locations Thank you for sharing with us...

Level 7

Re: Friday Favorites: the European Capital of Culture, beautiful Bhutan, and more

Thank you @DeniGu for the mention.

I am really glad that you liked my travel diary 🙂

Also the remaining posts are wonderful too. Very diverse.

Click| Travel| Repeat
Follow on Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/venky_lightbug/
Connect Moderator

Level 10

Level 9

Hello @DeniGu 

Thank you for sharing Friday Favorites photos around the world, that's a lovely post.

Also many thanks to  @Angy118, @br14n , @Venky_lightbug  and @FaridTDF  for their great photos. 

Level 7

Hey @AbdullahAM Thank you 🙂

Click| Travel| Repeat
Follow on Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/venky_lightbug/
Google Moderator

Hi everyone, 

I just wanted to say how great it feels to see your words of appreciation and support for fellow Local Guides. You're amazing!

Thank you for taking the time this week (like every other week!) to read, kudo, and comment on some of our community's great posts. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Angy118 

I really love the post that you had created. I am very interested in Plovdiv.

I plan to visit Plovdiv one day, There are many places which I can visit and a lot of activities to do around.

Have a nice day and don't forget to share your experience here.
Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Hi @DeniGu,
the choice of these posts seems to me well deserved, because the meaning of the community is to open up new, unknown places to the world. As well as the actual topic is the quality of the photo, because the beauty is around us, it only needs to be noticed!!!

Katy Darhel
Level 7

Some learning experience indeed@DenGu, thank you for the note associated with this post.

Best.