MoniDi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Friday Favorites: noodles, a travel guide to Brussels, and more

I would like to introduce @Gelin0512's post with a strong impression.

Discarded Romance by Mike Stilkey

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Level 8

Hello @MoniDi

Thank you Very Much 🙂 My favorite post 🙂 Dolls Museum

Level 8

Hello @MoniDi

Please Check my recent Post : Royal Heritage Ride

Vintage Car Collection Vintage cars

Vintage Car CollectuionVintage Car Collectuion

Google Moderator

Hey @rajuroyal,

Thank you for the nice picture. A Rolls Royce has always been and forever will be the leader in the car industry. So classy! Where did you take all these photos of vintage cars from the album you shared?

I will check your new post for sure and I will express my thoughts on it. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hello @MoniDi

Thank you Yes I Agree Rolls Royce Car Is a Car Industry Leader!! All Photos Click by Me and @Tejal and Its a  Car Museum Auto World Vintage Car Museum  In Located in Ahmedabad, Thank you 🙂

Level 8

@MoniDi

To visit this place is amazing experience we had chance to  ride on vintage car as well.

Regards @Tejal

Google Moderator

Hi @Tejal,

Thank you for the information.

I've never had the chance to drive a vintage car. I've driven really old ones but never a classic car. I will definitely  try it out. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Hey @MoniDi  i would say this the good way to promote vintage car. Good collection of cars with old stuff is so attractive to see. Thank you @monadi for this. 

Level 8

@MoniDi 

Extremely sorry for the delaying my reply. You are anytime welcome in Gujarat, India.

Regards Tejal

Level 7

nice post, mam.

by the way mam, thank you. Re: #graduation2019 "no boundaries" for Batasan Hills National High School graduates.  it's an original post. my students sang "no boundaries." i posted the video on youtube.

sincerely yours,

joel

jca