AriMar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Friday Favorites: an inspiring Local Guides couple, beautiful photos of the Sile River, and more

Connect Moderator

Re: Friday Favorites: an inspiring Local Guides couple, beautiful photos of the Sile River, and more

Connect Moderator

Hi @AriMar thanks for highlight my post 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 6

Kereeen

Level 10

Thank's a lot, @ErmesT.
It will be a pleasure for us if we can be met with other extraordinary Local Guides on the other side of this planet.

Level 7

Mr @br14n and mrs @nissa is

definitely couple that you guys should know!. Their passionate about being local guide is energized people around them. As a member of  batu local guide myself, their passionate always bring positive energy and motivate me to doing more for the community. Because of them this community doesnt feel like ordinary community, but feel more like being a big family that taking each other everytime. i hope they continue to make this community a into even more bigger family 😁

| www.facebook.com/BatuLocalGuides/">Batu Local Guides |Batu Tourism City  |Indonesia Local Guides | Local Guides World
| Local Guides Clean The World