DeniGu's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Ynt: Friday Favorites: a mountain range in Poland, attractions in Bhutan, and more

thanks for the nice overlay

iller arası mesafe hesaplama
https://kmhesaplama.com
Level 9

Re: Friday Favorites: a mountain range in Poland, attractions in Bhutan, and more

What an artistic and wonderful photography...thumps up!!

Level 9

Re: Friday Favorites: a mountain range in Poland, attractions in Bhutan, and more

Thank you @DeniGu for sharing amazing photos of Bhutan. I've added in my list.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 9

Thanks @DeniGu

For sharing the beautiful mountains snaps with us.

I really love the mountains because i belongs to a hilly area of India; since childhood i am living near the mountains and i have attachment with Himalayas❤

I also want to share a picture from my hometown which is situated in Himachal Pradesh, India with all of you.

Caption: Lovely town Chamba, Himachal Pradesh, India ( Photo by Local Guide Ishant Gautam).Caption: Lovely town Chamba, Himachal Pradesh, India ( Photo by Local Guide Ishant Gautam).

Google Moderator

That's a truly wonderful photo, @IshantHP_ig!

The Himalayas have always been a dream of mine, wrapped in mystery and beauty. 🙂

Do you go trekking a lot?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Yeah i love trekking a lot:) @DeniGu

Mostly area of my hometown is covered with Almighty Himalayas so i always ready to go.

Thanks for liking my pictures, you can check more stories related to mountains on my profile, i hope you'll like it 🙂

Have a good day!

Level 7

I feel extremely well on seeing this post@DeniGu.

Best wishes.