AngieYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Friday Favorites: a day trip to Amritsar, Laguna Esmeralda, and more

Every Friday, Googlers round up some of the best posts they came across during the week to celebrate the amazing discoveries Local Guides like you are sharing on Connect. This week, a day trip to Amritsar, Laguna Esmeralda, and more.

@KlaudiyaG: I don’t know about you, but when I think about Bali, the first thing that pops in my head is the word “paradise.” With its amazing beaches and epic waterfalls, it’s basically a feast for the body, mind, and spirit. There is nothing quite like it. @dian_9395 reminded me of this in his amazing post titled, “5 Best Places to Visit in Bali, Indonesia.” The post might just motivate you to book a one way ticket to Bali straight away. I surely pondered for a moment!

Caption: A photo of the Nyang-Nyang Beach and greenery taken from the top of the hill. (Local Guide dian_9395)Caption: A photo of the Nyang-Nyang Beach and greenery taken from the top of the hill. (Local Guide dian_9395)

@AngieYC: This post written by @br14n titled, “When The General Managers Get Down To The River” really inspires me to take care of the environment, starting with my own surroundings. Why this is a great post? Well, because it shows that we can all encourage others to step in and make a difference in our communities. Dozen of hotel managers in Batu, East Java, Indonesia gathered to remove litter and plant trees in their area. I hope this type of movement can increase more awareness about environmental issues that are affecting the whole world.

Caption: A photo of a group of people planting a tree. (Local Guide @br14n)Caption: A photo of a group of people planting a tree. (Local Guide @br14n)

@InaS: Have you ever taken an amazing one day trip? Based on his recent post  “One Day Trip from Delhi to Amritsar on 70th Republic Day of India,” Local Guide @gowthamselvam definitely has!  He described in great detail what it was like to spend a day exploring Amritsar with his friend. Despite the crowds, they were able to see some great sights, enjoy delicious food, and watch exciting performances on this special day. His story might just inspire you grab a friend and explore a new place!

Caption: A photo of the view of the Golden Temple in Amritstar, India captured at night from across the water. (Local Guide @Harmandir Sahib)Caption: A photo of the view of the Golden Temple in Amritstar, India captured at night from across the water. (Local Guide @Harmandir Sahib)

@KatyaL: The post “Historias de Senderismo - Laguna Esmeralda” written by @FaridTDF is one of the best posts I’ve read this week. The place is really inspiring for a visit and the post is very well written and detailed. The Laguna Esmeralda is a great place to go hiking. The forests of Ñires and Lenga and the panorama of Ushuaia Mountain look absolutely amazing! The emerald colors of the river are extraordinary and beautiful. For me, sharing the beauty of the world with others is one of the best things about being a Local Guide—and Farid definitely does that in this post.

Caption: A photo of the back view of Farid looking out at Laguna Esmeralda from a mountain. (Local Guide @FaridMonti)Caption: A photo of the back view of Farid looking out at Laguna Esmeralda from a mountain. (Local Guide @FaridMonti)

Tell us about some of the best posts you've read on Connect lately and be sure to keep an eye out next week to see if one of your posts is selected for Friday Favorites! You can check out last week’s Friday Favorites here.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

31 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Friday Favorites: a day trip to Amritsar, Laguna Esmeralda, and more

Gracias por lindas palabras @AngieYC , el poder mostrar estos lugares de mi querida Patagonia Argentina me pone muy feliz, ya que algunos de los que ven el post podrán inspirarse a salir y caminar por sus senderos, haciendo que en conjunto todos conozcamos lugares que de otra manera no salen a la luz.

Farid.

Level 8

Wohaaa thanks for choosing my article as one of Friday favourites Googlers, especially @KlaudiyaG 😀😀 Hope I can write more about how beautiful Indonesia is 🙏🏾

Indonesia Local Guide | My Contributions

Former Google Contributor

You are more than welcome, but the overall pleasure was mine if I have to be honest. As you probably notice, I really like your publication and I'll be looking forward to check your future posts about Indonesia @dian_9395! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Bls: Friday Favorites: a day trip to Amritsar, Laguna Esmeralda, and more

terima kasih mbak @AngieYC atas apresiasinya,semoga kegiatan Batu Local Guides bisa menginspirasi semua Local Guides seluruh dunia karena semua gerakan kebersihan lingkungan berawal dari hal hal yang kelihatannya sepele tapi sangat berefek terhadap kesehatan lingkungan disekitar kita.

Google Moderator

Hello @FaridTDF,

Your post deserved to be featured, with such beautiful photos and great explanation about the place, I'm sure other Local Guides will appreciate what you shared.

We will be looking forward to hear some more great adventure from you and I hope I will get a chance to visit Amritsar too. 

Google Moderator

Halo @Annisa1208,

Tentu saja kita harus saling mendukung satu sama lain, dan para Local Guides tidak bosan untuk selalu berbagi cerita-cerita inspiratif. Seperti yang kamu sampaikan juga, semua dimulai dari gerakan kecil. 

Semangat! 

Level 9

Level 8

Terimakasih Angie atas Friday Favourites nyaa @AngieYC 

Indonesia Local Guide | My Contributions

Level 9

@AngieYC me encantó leer sobre Laguna Esperanza, publicación de @FaridTDF porque me hizo sentir que fui con él y su esposa hasta esas aguas azules. Igualmente disfruté conociendo sobre los lugares para conocer en Bali, publicado por @dian_9395.

Leeré las otras recomendaciones de este viernes

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram