LilyanaZ's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Friday Favorites: West Bali National Park, Marble Caves, and more

Every Friday, Googlers round up some of the best posts they came across during the week to celebrate the amazing discoveries Local Guides like you are sharing on Connect. This week, animals you can find at West Bali National Park, Marble Caves in Chile, and more.

@Sorbe: This week, @ErmesT shared his experience exploring Treviso, Italy with fellow Local Guides in the post “RECAP - 3-Viso 3-60 -.” During the meet-up, the group experimented with 360 photography, saw beautiful architecture, and enjoyed traditional Venetian cuisine. You should definitely check out the Google Photos album from the meet-up, especially because it includes photos of tiramisu, my favourite sweet, which was invented in this city.

Caption: A photo of a kijang, also known as barking deer, taken in West Bali National Park in Indonesia. (Local Guide @MahmurMarganti)Caption: A photo of a kijang, also known as barking deer, taken in West Bali National Park in Indonesia. (Local Guide @MahmurMarganti)

@LilyanaZ: When thinking of Bali, the first thing that comes to mind are the beaches and all the resortsespecially now when it is so cold and snowy outside in Bulgaria. @Mahmur-Marganti's post “Merasakan Bali dengan cara Berbeda,” (or “Feeling Bali in a different way”), really shows a different side of this Indonesian islandone that will get you in an adventurous mood. The post took us to West Bali National Park where we can see many different beautiful animals. Seeing these animals in their natural habitat and enjoying the great nature scenery surrounding you, to me personally, seems as an even better getaway than beaches.

@PoliMC: My favorite post for this week is “kerstmarkt soest duitsland” written by Local Guide @trails2track. It in, he describes his experience visiting a Christmas market in Soest, Germany where you can buy culinary specialties, have fun, and get lost in the holiday spirit. What I like about @trails2track post is that he included details about the city’s history. The most interesting thing I learned is that Soest, a city that is more than 1,000 years old, “is dominated by numerous interesting buildings built from typical green sandstone.”

Caption: A photo of caves at Marble Caves in Chile Chico, Chile surrounded by turquoise blue waters. (Local Guide @FaridMonti)Caption: A photo of caves at Marble Caves in Chile Chico, Chile surrounded by turquoise blue waters. (Local Guide @FaridMonti)

@MoniV: “Marble chapels, a place to admire” is a great post to read this week. I enjoyed the amazing pictures that @FaridTDF shared with us and the amount of detail he included about his experience exploring the Marble Caves nature preserve in Chile. After seeing his post and his wonderful photos, I would like to visit this place more than ever. I want to thank @FaridTDF for the great posts he is sharing and to encourage him to do more and more amazing posts and photos.

Tell us about some of the best posts you've read on Connect lately and be sure to keep an eye out next week to see if one of your posts is selected for Friday Favorites! You can check out last week’s Friday Favorites here.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
10 comments
Level 10

Re: Friday Favorites: West Bali National Park, Marble Caves, and more

Thanks for sharing with us @LilyanaZ. All of them are all interesting an amazing topics to read.

Connect Moderator

Hi @LilyanaZ and @Sorbe

Thank you to add my small experience of 360 in the Friday Favorites. OMG

It has been a so beautiful experience, to integrate the Wine Meet-up with a 360 "walk and learn" session.

Thank you to @AntonellaGr@manulele81@davide7O@helga19@AngelaViale, and many other, that joined us for a morning of friendship

It was a pleasure reading and watching the picture of your post @ErmesT, so my thanks are going to you and all the people that attended this amazing meeting. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Thank you @LilyanaZ for your Friday Favourites. It is very informative and interesting. Specially both photos i find fascinating. 

Thank you both @FaridTDF and @Mahmur-Marganti, for your incredible photography.

Connect Moderator

Gracias @LilyanaZ, por la mención del post en esta semana.  El legar a este lugar de hermosos paisajes fue muy fortuito, tengo que agradecer a Alex, un mochilero francés que me acompañaba en parte del viaje por la RN40 en la Patagónia Argentina de visitar este sitio, el llegar a el es muy duro, por el tipo de camino y el tiempo que demora para acceder hasta el punto donde puedes tomar las excursiones a estos lugares.

saludos farid.

Level 9

Every Friday we are knowing different types of posts ,nice captured by @FaridTDF and nice post @LilyanaZ thank you for sharing with us...

Level 10

Thank You for choosing my photo for Friday Favorites @LilyanaZ

I'm so over the moon that i could share everything yet people don't acknowledge it, especially for Bali because it has been the most visited place by tourists, they can spend a lot of time at luxury resort or private beach. I'm so glad i can be part of this community.

Big Hug, 

Mahmur Marganti

Indonesian connoisseurs from Indonesia
Level 8

Thanks for sharing this wonderful post with us @LilyanaZ

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh

Thank you everyone for the appreciation!

@ErmesT, thank you for sharing your amazing meetup with us. Here's hoping you will have many more amazing ones next year!

@FaridTDF, thank you as well for the amazing pictures and the detailed information. I always enjoy reading about your travels!

@Mahmur-Marganti, thank you very much for your heartfelt thank you post. I really appreciated your amazing post and hope to see many more great posts from you!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!