FelipePK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Friday Favorites: Sightseeing in Seattle, po’ boys in Fiji, and more

Every Friday, Googlers round up some of their favorite posts that they came across during the week to celebrate the amazing discoveries Local Guides like you are sharing on Connect. This week, sightseeing in Seattle, po’ boys in Fiji, and more.

@FelipePK: When I saw @NiroshaJ's post “Healthy Pomegranate,” I was immediately interested. I’ve never tried this fruit before (fun fact: it’s called romã in Brazil!), but I liked learning more about it. In some cultures, pomegranates represent good luck! If you want to learn more about this fruit, be sure to check out this post.

Caption: A shrimp po’ boy with a side of fries on a white plate with ketchup. (Local Guide @Nick-Hobgood)Caption: A shrimp po’ boy with a side of fries on a white plate with ketchup. (Local Guide @Nick-Hobgood)

@AlexaAC: I’m thrilled to share this week’s Friday Favorites with my fellow Local Guides. I hope the sheer beauty of @Nick-Hobgood’s post “Arts village in Pacific Harbour - Fiji: Poboy and 360 at the lake” will transport you to a magical world of tranquility, even for just a few minutes. So, take a little break and enjoy!

@sonnyNg: I have stumbled upon a post titled “Home stay!” by @lillythu88. For those unfamiliar, a homestay gives visitors the opportunity to stay with a local family while travelling. It’s one way to immerse yourself in the culture of another place. In the post, @lillythu88 beautifully shared her experience at a homestay in the southern region of Vietnam. It shows how a homestay can provide a really unique experience.

Caption: A photo of several planes on the ground taken during an aviation tour at the Boeing Facilities in Seattle, Washington. (Local Guide @YasumiKikuchi)Caption: A photo of several planes on the ground taken during an aviation tour at the Boeing Facilities in Seattle, Washington. (Local Guide @YasumiKikuchi)

@TsekoV: Browsing through Connect this week, I read @YasumiKikuchi’s post titled “If you are invited to Connect Live, let's also go to Seattle!” It’s now the week of Connect Live 2018, and as the community gathers in San Francisco, I was greatly impressed by the idea that @YasumiKikuchi suggested. In the post, he shared his own experience sightseeing in Seattle and discovering its tourist attractions. I hope Local Guides take his suggestion and gather in the city together. I was once again inspired by seeing how proactive our Local Guides Connect community can be.

Tell us about some of the best posts you've read on Connect lately and be sure to keep an eye out next week to see if one of your posts is selected for Friday Favorites! You can check out last week’s Friday Favorites here.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

10 comments
Level 9

Re: Friday Favorites: Sightseeing in Seattle, po’ boys in Fiji, and more

I enjoy to read the Friday Favorites post, Thank you @FelipePK for sharing with us.

Level 10

@FelipePK Thank you for introducing my article!

I will return home soon.

My 20 day experience was perfect thanks to the great support of many local guides😃

And it is very lonely to break up temporarily with many international friends😭

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Level 9

Every Friday knowing different types of food items thank you @FelipePK sharing a nice food item...

Level 8

Level 6

Hi @FelipePK,

Thank you very much for the artticle that introduce my Pomegranate post. Hope to sharing knowlege in google connect about more healthy foods and drinks. 

Good Luck @FelipePK

Level 9

Bls: Friday Favorites: Sightseeing in Seattle, po’ boys in Fiji, and more

Wow ... foto yang menakjubkan. Terima kasih @FelipePK anda telah berbagi foto makanan dan foto sebuah bandara  yang bagus di connect. Sukses 

Lera76

Hey guys, 

Hope everybody enjoyed the Friday Favorites from last week. ?

Just because I said that I hadn't tried Pomegranate before and then this week we went to Istanbul and I did for the first time and it's amazing. 

Pomegranate JuicePomegranate Juice

I also noticed that it's very popular fruit in the city, I could see it in everywhere. 

IMG_1723.jpg

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Hi @FelipePK

You did it. Haa haa haaaa.. I think you will addict it 😉😉😉😉.

Good Luck,

Nirosha

Hey @NiroshaJ,

Oh my God!!!! it's really delicious, totally blew my mind hehehe now I even prefer it than orange juice. =P 

Thanks for introduce me this delight.