Petra_M's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: Friday Favorites: Kura Kura Ocean Park, a trip to Berlin, and more

It was a pleasure for us as well to read your great story, @BeatrizAguilar

I really enjoy your style of writing, and the photos you share. Just like @Petra_M said, we're all eager to see your next contribution. 🙂

Благодаря, че сподели!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

@DeniGu do you know what made me laugh? Your warning about having a snack while reading my post 😄 

I am thinking of write about restaurants in Cúcuta and places near of this city where the vegetarians or people who care their health can eat. I am not vegetarian, but I'm sure that I'll be full with this kind of meal.

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram
Google Moderator

Well, @BeatrizAguilar, I gave this advice because I read your post before lunch, and my tummy was rumbling at the sight of your photos. 😄

This sounds like an awesome idea for a post! Don't forget to also leave your reviews and add your photos of these restaurants on Google Maps, too! I'm sure vegetarians travelling around this area will appreciate them a lot.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @Petra_M, Thanks for sharing the post. What a wonderful restaurant! The bird's eye view of this restaurant was Amazing. The Turtle's shape looks like a real Turtle. My daughter also very excited to see this. Thanks again. 

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Connect Moderator

Es una selección muy linda los post de esta semana @Petra_M, gracias por compartir,  por otro lado @BeatrizAguilar, siempre que hay post destacados, salen por aquí, el único inconveniente es que los hablantes de la lengua del Quijote, que publique, son pocos, 😔 

En mi caso puedo decir que en algunas ocaciones mis post salieron en los favoritos del viernes 😀, de echo creo que lo más importante para todos los Local Guides Latinoamericanos, es que publiquen en Castellano, supongo que es cuestión de tiempo 🙂

Esta sección es es una de mis favorita para leer, ya que poder leer un resumen de lo destacado de la semana es muy lindo, a pesar de que constantemente estoy leyendo varios post, muchas veces las joyas, con contenido destacado se me pasa por alto.

Saludos Farid. 🖖

Level 7

Nice compilations

Kudos guys.....

Looking forward to more interesting post 

Level 7

It looks really cool.

Fan since 2016
Level 8

Beautiful and lovely sweets...

ehsang
Level 10

Nice photos @Petra_M thanks for sharing beautiful post. 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @MdEmranulHoque,

Thank you for the warm words.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!