Aruni's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Friday Favorites: Durga Puja, a hometown visit, and more

Thanks for telling me about Sylhet, @ShahnewazAhmed. I see the Madhabpur lake has a nice view around it. How big is it?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Hello @IrrPavlova,

Thank you for your interest about Madhabpur Lake.

Screenshot_2019-01-05-20-39-09-1.png

The lake itself is nearly 0.80 kilometre, but the total area is approximately 5 to 10 kilometres. Madhabpur Lake has beautiful birds eye view and crystal clean water. Madhabpur Lake is surrounded by small hills all around. It is one of the most popular tourist spot in Bangladesh.

Your are cordially invited to visit my city and Madhabpur Lake as well. I am sure of that, beauty my locality won't disappoint you.

Former Google Contributor

Thanks for the detailed answer and invitation, @ShahnewazAhmed. I'd love to visit someday. I always admire when a water basin keeps its pure clean water.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

I love Durga Puja fest in delhil cr park or mini Calcutta  

Level 7

@Aruni Thanks for sharing a good post. Have a nice week.

Kon Yi
Level 7

Very interesting. I like when people showcase their home town favorites. So many choices and flavors. I'm thankful we can enjoy good food and not get our nutrition from a pill or something boring like that. I live for all the great flavors to be discovered.

Michael Esposito
Level 7

Hi @Aruni 

Lately, I read your adorable post.

Durga puja is also famous in my area tea garden, Bangladesh. As a employee of tea garden, I was invited to visit Mondir during durga puja.

Thanks @cloverhsc also  sharing their traditional food in chiayi