yeltrab's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Frickles

IMG_20180919_183045.jpg

This is the aftermath of my first dip into the world of frickles, does your local burger spot have these on the menu?

Henry Burgers, Broadway, Southend-on-Sea, Leigh-on-Sea, UK
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Frickles

Are those fried pickles @yeltrab? They look really delicious and I would love to see those in my favorite local burger shop. If I ever get the chance I will definitely suggest this idea to the chef. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: Frickles

Hi therr, yes they are, something survival and on my list to make at home as well.

Show these to your local burger shop and they'll fall in love with them.

This was part of an awesome vegan burger meal, I'll add a picture of their fantastic ( bet you cannot tell the difference) B12 burger

Level 8

The awesome B12 vegan burger

IMG_20180919_190907.jpg

Even the ketchup is vegan

Former Google Contributor

Re: The awesome B12 vegan burger

Hi @yeltrab,

I have merged your post here because it is related to the same place.

Did you know that you can share your review for this place on Goggle Maps. You can find more information on this article Write reviews and add ratings of places.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!