Danupratama's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Fresh drink

Screenshot_2018-12-06-21-09-06-528_com.miui.gallery.png

If you are visiting in the solo city and want to try enjoy a drink fresh and good, try to buy "es kapal"

located around the solo balapan train station, and Sriwedari.
The price ranges between Rp. 3,000 - Rp. 5000 rupiah depending on the order.,

5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Fresh drink

Hey @Danupratama,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Thanks for sharing your drink with the community! I'm sure it tastes good!

Could you please share what are the secret ingredients? 🙂

By the way, as this is one of your first posts here on Connect, I would like to give you some hints how to interact better: Tips Using Local Guides Connect and What are the Connect topics. It is very well appreciated to be more descriptive, so that the other members can have a better understanding of your posts.

I hope you will like the community and you will meet some new fellows Local Guides in your area.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

@KatyaL The ingredients include : coconut milk, grated ice, fermented glutinous rice , and bread.,

Btw, thx u

Hey @Danupratama,

Thanks a lot for sharing the ingredients! I like coconut milk, but I've never tasted fermented glutinous rice. Is it a bit sour or it's sweet?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

@KatyaL both. the taste of sweet and sour make your body feel fresh..

Yeap, @Danupratama, it looks like really refreshing! Thanks a lot for the tips!