cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Fresh Fish

IMG_20181114_062238_394.jpg

IMG_20181114_061946_454.jpg

Nice Fresh Fish. I bought some fresh Rainbow Trout here today to cook for dinner

Dublin, Ireland
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Fresh Fish

Thank you for sharing with us @Eire27. I also love eating fish - it is both healthy and very delicious.

Maybe after cooking it, you might want to share with us some tips about the dish you are preparing. There is this interesting topic Homemade food ! (share yours then I would love to try to cook 🙂 ) where we can all learn much about homemade dishes all around the world.

Looking forward to learning which is your favorite homemade food.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Fresh Fish

Hi @Eire27,

Are you organizing a dinner party with your friends? Do you have an idea what are you going to cook? Do you prepare fishes often or this will be your first time?

I wish you a great dinner!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!