CapitalH's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Free Drive Storage

I did not redeem the Drive storage . It has been 3 months. I am level 5 local Guide. I have my own subscription so I don't want to add extra storage. Will it expire or I can redeem it whenever i want ?

8 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: Free Drive Storage

Hi @CapitalH. As noted in the Local Guides Help Center, you must redeem your Drive storage within 30 days of reaching Level 4. Upon reaching Level 4, the Drive benefit is "unlocked" to you and you must activate it from your Local Guides profile page. We are unable to extend the benefit to you beyond the 30 day time period. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Level 5

you have not redeemed it for last 3mnth? OMG, then you have lost your prize. cause you have to redeem drive storage in 30days from when you recived the mail for drive storage. Now i think you have lost it already. 😞

Level 8

Hi @CatE,

One minor highlight for you.  The redemption windows is 30 days upon reaching Level 4 - not receiving the email notification for available of Drive space.  (That email might never come, actually.)

Level 7

Is there any other way to get that like contact the Local Guide help center ?

Level 8

Hi @CapitalH,

You can mention / tag our Moderators so that they can look into your case.

Googler
Solution

Hi @CapitalH. As noted in the Local Guides Help Center, you must redeem your Drive storage within 30 days of reaching Level 4. Upon reaching Level 4, the Drive benefit is "unlocked" to you and you must activate it from your Local Guides profile page. We are unable to extend the benefit to you beyond the 30 day time period. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 4

@YK1001 @TraciC I didn't get my 1TB drive storage for achieving level 4. No email, but I tracked when I had reached it and I believe at the time they asked us to send an email or submit via the help center to activate the benefit..I did that but it never got upgraded, waited months expecting that it would get upgraded at some point. Can you please look into my case.

Level 8

Hi @MichaelB,

Drive benefit redemption issues are very user specific.  Thus it will be better to create your own thread to have the  proper attention it deserves.

You will entitle 1TB for 1 year only if both of the following are true:

- Joined LG program before July 7, 2016

- Reached Level 4 by July 21, 2016.

Further more, there is a 30-days redemption period upon reaching Level 4.

Please be noted that only our Google Moderator can look into your account, so if they contact you via private channels, please reply to them accordingly.

Level 8

I did not add the free storage on Drive!!

fmf_84