DibyayanC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Found a Spammer (India), Need Action

again thanks bro @DibyayanC for reediting your post, the only thing you can do is wait for the moderator to contact you as this is in there hand only

thanks for your patience too

Googler

Hi @DibyayanC. I will send you a private message with instructions on how to share the information with the team. Thank you. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

Ok. Thank you.

Level 10

@TraciC Thanks. But it has been 4 days and you haven't send me the name of the contact person who is gonna handle these spammers.

In this case I'd say it is a serious issue, because one of the spammer's (the level 9 one) photos have been placed among top 5 photos of various popular tourist places of India. And in that way spreading wrong information to the visitors.

Those two accounts must be freeze and their contributions must be deleted.

Googler

@DibyayanC A private message was sent to you on Monday and will be sent again to you today. Our team will take any necessary action following an investigation. Thank you. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

@TraciC Thank you. I have sent the mail.