DibyayanC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Found 2 Spammers, Need Action

Hi,

I just found this level 8 LG who is spamming on the maps for a long time. Posting downloaded irrelevant fake photos on multiple places.

Dear Moderators (@TraciC), we need your immediate action.

Thank you.

15 comments
Level 8

Re: Found a Spammer (India), Need Action

First do remove the name of the person bro @DibyayanC and tag one of the moderator too

Also not to mention any personal details of that person

Moderators will contact you via private message ( where you can add details of the spammer)

Please remove link also

Level 10

Done!

Level 10

Thanks. I have removed the link of the profile. I don't use this board too much, so don't know the rules.

Thanks for helping. Do i have to do anything else?

Level 8

Know hope they will contact you soon bro @DibyayanC

Connect Moderator

Level 10

@ErmesT

Thanks for the tip. I know the rules how to report contents on the map. But unfortunately, the person I am reporting against has submitted more than 2,000 fake and irrelevant photos on the map. This is not possible to report each and every photos he submitted. That's why I posted this here.

I have some queries:

1. Will any member of the Google Moderator team contact me privately?

2. Next time if I find someone spammer like this guy, can I send personal message to any Google Moderator? Or, I have to post on the board first?

3. Is there any particular Google Moderator who works under the spam prevention department? I tagged Mrs. Traci on my post.

Thank you.

Level 10

UPDATE

Nobody contacted me yet...

Level 8

hello mate again @DibyayanC first remove country name from your post ( as it shows spammer area as suggested by @deepakjhic) and wait for some more time they will definitely  respond to your query.

also @deepakjhic please modify your reply too ( in one post only one moderator to be tagged and you too remove country name also).

Level 10

@mhjn Thanks. I have edited my post. And most importantly found another spammer. A level 9 guy. Can you believe it? He is posting downloaded images on the map and posted more than 9,000 photos.

Google must block these profiles soon.