emongsoewandi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Fotografi

(Rumah Sakit Umum Kabupaten Kepahiang)  

General Hospital of Kepahiang Regency. Built 2009 ago, the architecture so advanced and modern, the idea of Mr. Bando Amin, Regent Kepahiang period 2005 - 2015.
This hospital is located a higher area of the city of Kepahiang, slightly outside the city, making it a quiet place. It looks so beautiful in pictures, where the hospital is surrounded by verdant hills and small forests, making this hospital so comfortable.

IMG_2552.jpg

Rumah Sakit Umum Kabupaten Kepahiang. Dibangun 2009 lalu, arsiteturalnya begitu maju dan modern, buah ide Bapak Bando Amin, Bupati Kepahiang periode 2005 – 2015. Gambar diambil dari atas Desa Tebat Monok Kepahiang.
Rumah sakit ini terletak daerah yang lebih tinggi dari kota Kepahiang, sedikit di luar kota, menjadikannya sebagai tempat yang tenang. Tampak begitu indah dalam gambar, di mana rumah sakit itu dikelilingi oleh perbukitan yang menghijau dan hutan-hutan kecil, sehingga menjadikan rumah sakit ini begitu nyaman.

Data for Picture    

CameraCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS 100D
SettingISO 100 f/5.6 50mm 1/4000sec
Flash modeNo flash
EditingAdobe Photoshop Lightroom
LocationKepahiang, Bengkulu - Indonesia
Taken byEmong Soewandi

Related link

https://steemit.com/architecturalphotography/@emongnovaostia/architecturalphotography-general-hospit... 

https://steemit.com/architecturalphotography/@photocontests/photocontests-selection-2018042611293778...

Emong Soewandi
Kepahiang, Kepahiang Regency, Bengkulu, Indonesia
6 comments
Level 10

Re: Fotografi

@emongsoewandi

Thanks for the wonderful review and sharing  It with us.its

very interesting. 

R S Dev
Former Google Contributor

Hello @emongsoewandi

Apologies for the confusion, I have reinstated your post to the Photography board. Thank you for sharing such an amazing picture and providing the other guides with information on the equipment you used and the technique you used.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

@aaryesdee : Thank you for your attention. I am happy to be able to share. This is my first post.

Emong Soewandi
Level 8

Thanks, my friend. Greeting from sunny Indonesia

Emong Soewandi
Former Google Contributor

Welcome to Connect, @emongsoewandi. I hope to see many more nice posts from you.

Since you are new here, I would like to encourage you to go through the following topics to get familiar with the platform: Tips: Using Local Guides Connect and What makes a good post?. You can also always introduce yourself in our monthly Introduce yourself topic, where you can get to know the other Local Guides.

Also wanted to let you know that you can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

@LilyanaZ : Thanks for corections.... I'm ready 🙂

Emong Soewandi