Fort Lauderdale Florida

Would like to get to meet my fellow Fort Lauderdale neighbors 

Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
10 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 7
Solution

Re: Fort Lauderdale Florida

Did ya get any response? lol I'm around. Have enjoyed the fun of using Local Guides to document and find out new things about the area. No longer so new -- 5 years now!

View solution in original post

Level 10

Hi @Fortlauderdalesun I know a Local Guide from Florida, might help you tag her here :).@DiAnaUS. And also you can find some of your neighbors with the help of this board: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/bd-p/MeetUp

😊😊

Level 8

Thanks

Level 10

You are welcome 🙂

Level 8

I'm a guide for Orlando @Fortlauderdalesun a bit far from you, but it definitely helps using the search bar, people who posted from the area can be easily accessed by that from my experience 🙂 

@HelloSamsonR Thank you for the tag! 

Level 8

Im just getting into this guide stuff and it does sound cool. Do like people approach you and you talk about what to do

Level 8

You can create meet ups and people from your community can RSVP to attend, that's the best way to get to know your area's local guides @Fortlauderdalesun ....i did a meet up in Orlando a few weeks ago, we went around downtown Orlando and took pictures for maps and trades stories about the places 🙂 since I was the host I made up folders containing a map of where we were going and information of each place of focus. 

Level 8

wow that's cool. I went with my friends down to islamorada, and they were amazed with the history, especially Key West. The Artist House, if you ever need a hand with a situation and your down here, it would be fun I never want to leaveI never want to leave

Level 7
Solution

Did ya get any response? lol I'm around. Have enjoyed the fun of using Local Guides to document and find out new things about the area. No longer so new -- 5 years now!

Level 6

Im an hour and a half away