aaryesdee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Fort Aguada

Fort Aguada, Goa, IndiaFort Aguada, Goa, India

The Architectural beauty still at it's best. There is a ramp  still now which used for  wheel chair usage.The Architectural beauty still at it's best. There is a ramp still now which used for wheel chair usage.

Fort Aguada built by Portuguese 400 years before. The fort and the lighthouse was constructed by them to safeguard their territory from the Dutch and the Indian Marathas who were frequent threat to Portuguese.Fort Aguada built by Portuguese 400 years before. The fort and the lighthouse was constructed by them to safeguard their territory from the Dutch and the Indian Marathas who were frequent threat to Portuguese.

R S Dev
Goa, India
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Fort Aguada

Hi @aaryesdee

Thank you for sharing your photos with us. Can you tell us more about this place? Did you visit or are you living here? What do you like most about it? More information and tips will be very useful for others as well. 

Take a look at What makes a good post? for more guidance. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hello @aaryesdee,

The view from the fort is simply amazing, thank you for sharing it with us. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 10

@DanniS

Thanks for your visit and comment on my post.

I do not live in Goa,but visited 3 days back as tourist.I liked the place so much as the architectural marvelance need to be appreciated as till today, the structure is going strong. There is adequate parking, Rest rooms, and even soft drink snacks kiosk's.

Regards

aaryesdee

R S Dev

Great @aaryesdee! How did you like it? Did you travel from a far or do you live close by? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!