ReidHaynes's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Fords Lobster

Fords Lobster- Enjoy fresh off the boat Lobsters.  Such a scenic location on the Mystic River. On a clear day you will have views of  New York and Rhode Island from this location.  This area is full of southern  New England  charm.Fords Lobster- Enjoy fresh off the boat Lobsters. Such a scenic location on the Mystic River. On a clear day you will have views of New York and Rhode Island from this location. This area is full of southern New England charm.Fords LobsterFords Lobster

Noank, Groton, CT, USA
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Fords Lobster

Hi @ReidHaynes,

Thanks for sharing these photos! It does look very serene! What I would really like to see is the lobster. 😀 Do you have any pics, thanks? 

PS: Feel free to add your review on Google Maps

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Re: Fords Lobster

Hi @ReidHaynes

I've never had lobster in my life, but I'm so keen to try it! I hear it's very delicious! Do you go to this restaurant often? Can you tell us how is the best way to eat a lobster? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!