Siddiqui-BA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Foods in local restaurants.

Restaurants in the local area prepare various kinds of foods. Yesterday I have visited Patenga in chittagong, Bangladesh. I found there a restaurant and had some snacks.Boilled noodles with tomato sauce and eggs over easy. It was prepared with other spices and it became tasty. The restaurant is "UPOKUL" restaurant. Thousands of people passes by this restaurant to cross Karnaphuli river daily. Most of them have their meal in this restaurant. Price is little bit higher but they serves well. There is a family zone and a rest room is there.Boilled noodles with tomato sauce and eggs over easy. It was prepared with other spices and it became tasty. The restaurant is "UPOKUL" restaurant. Thousands of people passes by this restaurant to cross Karnaphuli river daily. Most of them have their meal in this restaurant. Price is little bit higher but they serves well. There is a family zone and a rest room is there.

Boilled noodles with tomato sauce and spices.Boilled noodles with tomato sauce and spices.

The restaurant is on  15 on ghat on the bank of Karnaphuli river..

Chittagong, Bangladesh
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Foods in local restaurants.

Hi @Siddiqui-BA,

These noddles look tasty. Actually it's a great idea to prepare this dish with a fried egg. 

I wonder what else did you try during your trip to Patenga? Is there something specific and local about the food served there?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!