Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Foodieee we😍

PSX_20190116_053330.jpg

PSX_20190116_053404.jpg

PSX_20190116_053259.jpg

PSX_20190116_053217.jpg

Jia - The Oriental Kitchen, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Marg, Apollo Bandar, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001, India, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
12 comments
Level 10

Re: Foodieee we😍

Looks very tasty @Coffeewala, thanks for sharing the photos.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Level 7

Thank you for appreciating.

Actually i love doing this, helping people.

Anonymous
Not applicable

The first image has a face to face
Level 7

I dont get what you said?

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Coffeewala,

Thanks for sharing your nice meals with us! They look delicious!

Can you please add a bit more details about them? Because, sharing more information about the images you upload will help others to understand why you are sharing and why they should read your posts.

You can also check out here 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

@Coffeewala

Thank you for posting these lovely pictures. We lookforward to hear more about these dishes. Appreciate if you could provide little more details.

Regards

aaryesdee

R S Dev
Level 7

Hi @KatyaL

We take these meala at Jia-The Oriental Kitchen. They have the long list of great asian foods. Spicy, non spicy, veg, nonveg etc etc.

Their names are momo, the spring role & i forget about one

Level 7

Thank you so much. Keep appreciating and motivating me. 

Thank 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Coffeewala,

Thanks for your answer.

Do you usually prefer to go out for a meal or you prefer to cook at home?

Cooking is one of my hobbies, but I would love to try out something new when I go out to a restaurant.

Can you describe to me how I can make the momo?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!