juna999's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Food home made & snack

This snacks available at the local store. People in India like to have them in the evening with tea. These are Matthias, namakparas, shakkarparas, laddoos, kachori in the local languages.This snacks available at the local store. People in India like to have them in the evening with tea. These are Matthias, namakparas, shakkarparas, laddoos, kachori in the local languages.These are paneer pakoras one of my favourite, with chutney made of corriander,  green mint, chilly etc. Paneer pakoras can be made by cheese balls dipped in  gram flour paste & then deep fried. You can add salt and spices as per your taste. Visit hlthyfoodindia.blogspot.comThese are paneer pakoras one of my favourite, with chutney made of corriander, green mint, chilly etc. Paneer pakoras can be made by cheese balls dipped in gram flour paste & then deep fried. You can add salt and spices as per your taste. Visit hlthyfoodindia.blogspot.comThis is vegetables salad. You all knowThis is vegetables salad. You all knowThese are bedmi poorisThese are bedmi poorisThis is khasta kachori s.This is khasta kachori s.This is plate food for lunch. It has chapati two, dry vegetable of green banana, sabji aloo tamatar, curd with mix salt, gooseberry. For details you can visit my blog hlthyfoodindia.blogspot.comThis is plate food for lunch. It has chapati two, dry vegetable of green banana, sabji aloo tamatar, curd with mix salt, gooseberry. For details you can visit my blog hlthyfoodindia.blogspot.com

Vasundhara, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Food home made & snack

Hello @juna999,

Thank you for sharing all these photos with us, everything without exception seems to be very delicious. I'm eager to know what is inside the bedmi pooris! 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

These foods look amazing, @juna999 Thank you for sharing these photos with us. You do it yourself or in a restaurant? It will be great if you can give a little bit more explanation about the second dish. I'm sure it will be interesting for the other Local Guides.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hi @BorrisS

This is a very common Sunday breakfast in around Delhi. Bedmi poori made of different kinds of flours ,pulses, spices etc. Visit [blog reducted]

Hello @juna999,

Thank you very much for the details. Meanwhile I've reducted the info about the blog you've sent as it doesn't abide by the Local Guide's policies.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

hi @BorrisS

so how can i show up, people ask me for the details and recipes, Please suggest soon.

Level 8

hi @Aruni

i have add some lines to my pic please see. thanks

Thank you @juna999 I will check it. Have a nice day and not forget to share your experience here. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!