Kknjuguna's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Food art

There is art even in food,you just have to look closely where that place is. The pot restaurant naivasha, Kenya. IMG-20181031-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20181029-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20181028-WA0028.jpg

Naivasha, Kenya
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Food art

Hi @Kknjuguna and welcome to Connect! 

Thanks for sharing these amazing photos. Are they from the restaurant you went to? Is this close to where you live? Sharing more information to your photos will be very interesting for other Local Guides as well. 

I recommend you check this: What Makes a Good Post article, to get some insights on your future posts. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Re: Food art

Hey @Kknjuguna and welcome!

Wow that looks delicious, thanks for sharing! I've tried Mukimo several times in Kenya and loved it. Is that what you've shown in the first photograph? We'd love for you to tell us more! 

That said, please feel free to Introduce Yourself in our monthly topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!