claudiaamanda's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Food all around the world

@ErmesT

Ok, so here is one of the pizza's from Hell Pizza named Lust FYI = All pizza's are named after devilish desires.

This one has Venison Pepperoni, Salami, Triple smoked champagne ham, Bacon, Chorizo with my choice of Cranberry sauce and added Pineapple.

Hell Pizza The LustHell Pizza The Lust

Level 7

Delicious food!
Fried Chicken in Butter sauce,IndonesianFried Chicken in Butter sauce,Indonesian

Level 5

Hello @claudiaamanda

I like indonesian food as your post. Have you try all that food?

Of all, which food you like best?

Tks for your post

Level 9

@Ichaamalia22hmmm ayam mentega, almost everybody here love that food

Level 9

@LV_24Indoand yes, of course i already tried and ate all of the food. and i'm the one who took the picture.

my faves will be Dim Sum. how about you?

what is your faves food?

Level 9

@MysteryStevelooks so delicious, where i can find that kind of food?

Former Google Contributor

Hi @claudiaamanda,

That is a very delicious looking post. My mouth is watering only by looking at these tasty meals. I'm interested of knowing if the Din Tai Fung is a salty or sweet dish.

Thanks,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

@claudiaamanda hello there,  i saw klepon and kue apem on your pics of indonesia traditional cakes 🙏😊 those are delicious aren't they 😘

Level 9

@KlaudiyaGwell, is a salty dish and is a perfect dish for a cold winter. you should try it when you visit china 🙂

Level 9

@Rima_risdiyes they are indonesian traditional cake. and yes they are very tasty