claudiaamanda's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Food all around the world

Hello Guys, please share your faves traditional food from your Country or other Country

Which are the Best Countries in the World for Food? Let’s start!

#eatwell #traveloftenTom Yum Noodle, ThailandTom Yum Noodle, ThailandDim Sum, ShanghaiDim Sum, ShanghaiFried Banana, ShanghaiFried Banana, ShanghaiFriend Taro Ice Cream, ShanghaiFriend Taro Ice Cream, ShanghaiDim Sum, ShanghaiDim Sum, ShanghaiDim Sum, ShanghaiDim Sum, ShanghaiDin Tai Fung, ShanghaiDin Tai Fung, ShanghaiDin Tai Fung, ShanghaiDin Tai Fung, ShanghaiDin Tai Fung, ShanghaiDin Tai Fung, ShanghaiGrandma's Chicken, ShanghaiGrandma's Chicken, ShanghaiBest Bubble Tea ever, ShanghaiBest Bubble Tea ever, ShanghaiDin Tai Fung, ShanghaiDin Tai Fung, ShanghaiIndonesia's Traditional FoodIndonesia's Traditional FoodIndonesia's Traditional FoodIndonesia's Traditional FoodIndonesia's Traditional FoodIndonesia's Traditional FoodIndonesia's Traditional FoodIndonesia's Traditional FoodIndonesia's Traditional FoodIndonesia's Traditional FoodIndonesia's Traditional FoodIndonesia's Traditional FoodIndonesia's Traditional FoodIndonesia's Traditional FoodWaffle SandwichWaffle SandwichWaffle SandwichWaffle SandwichWaffle SandwichWaffle SandwichWaffle SandwichWaffle SandwichTeddy Bear Ice, JapanTeddy Bear Ice, Japan

28 comments
Googler

Re: Food all around the world

Hi @claudiaamanda. What a fun post to share! I especially love your various dim sum posts because they're so cute!

I look forward to seeing other's comments too but must know: what was your favorite dish of all you shared? Is there a particular place, too?

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Connect Moderator

OMG @claudiaamanda

This is great. I am living in a country where food is a kind of religion. 

So let start with an officially recognized food (I'm talking about UNESCO) IMG_20180104_210741.jpg

Pizzaaaa, in a lot of wonderful versions IMG_20180104_211030.jpg

IMG_20180104_210900.jpg

And the world's famous tiramisù IMG_20180105_142654.jpg

Ready for a wonderful dinner? 

Ermes 

Level 1

I mean, if we're talking about traditional food from countries around the world, one great Canadian place to start is Smoke's Poutinery. I mean, I don't live especially close to one, leading me to usually go to a Baldwin Street Burger instead, but I would go often if I could. I don't know that I could provide any pictures as I don't think I've taken any, but if you google Smoke's Poutinery you should find an amazing array hearty, messy meals of more than generous amounts of poutine with incredible arrays of different toppings. I know I sound like an ad, but this is honestly just how I talk about places.

Level 9

@MysteryStevehey there, can you share the picture?

Level 9

@TraciChey, my faves dish will be the Dim Sum from Din Tai Fung  Shanghai. it just a perfect dish for autumn and winter. and the cute Dim Sum is located in Xin Tian Di, Shanghai. well the taste is not really good as it looks.

note: Xin Tian Di means New Heaven and Earth, a lot of delicious snack and food right there.

Level 9

@ErmesTwhat a delicious pizza. to be honest i'm never see that kind of pizza before. and i cant find any in here.

Level 7

@ErmesT

I'll have to post one of our Gourmet pizza here in New Zealand.

Anyway the one you showed with Mussels, is that feta cheese with it.

Connect Moderator

Thanks @claudiaamanda

Pizza is a very basic dish recipe, in which you can use your fantasy to create everything. 

Here is a 1.5 meter pizza one and a half meter of pizza at Wine Meet-up 2017 - Treviso - Local Guide @ermestone and a half meter of pizza at Wine Meet-up 2017 - Treviso - Local Guide @ermest

@GenerolHavoc

The cheese is scamorza, from Apulia

I also have some "pizza gourmet" photos, but for sure I would like to see yours 

Ermes 

Level 1

Well I did mention how I don't have any, but I'll find some and put it in this reply.

Here they are (for reference, all of these are around the size of the average burger, usually bigger though):

_smokes8eeb-20081124sp1.jpg-resize_then_crop-_frame_bg_color_FFF-h_1365-gravity_center-q_70-preserve_ratio_true-w_2048_348s348s348s