Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Food Photography

It looks great @kunphat 

Former Google Contributor

I'm so excited @bassey! I can't wait to check your post. 🙂 I just have to remember to get some snacks, so that I can munch while I'm reading it.

Regarding your question @Aruni, yes, I had the pleasure to try pitaya a while back, when I was in Malta. I'm almost sure that the taste of the dragon fruit that I tasted there will be slightly different from the ones in Thailand, as the climate in Asia is more appropriate for this type of fruit. If I remember correctly, I quite enjoyed it, but I had a hard time getting to the part where I can eat the fruit, because I first tried to peel it. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Looks very  interesting, however the definition  does not allow the fine detail to be seen, so what is the rice, plain or with herbs ?

Level 10

Que rico se ve @kunphat !!!

Pero como se llama el plato?

Por el color reconozco el durazno!!

Level 7

ไม่ใช่ลูกพีชแต่คือมะม่วงสุก @Avraham_Jurado 

Level 7

มีข้าวเหนียว น้ำกระทิ ที่ได้มาจากเนื้อมะพร้าว่ @HarrisB 

Level 7

ขอบคุณมากที่คุณชื่นชอบอาหารไทย ยังมีอีกมากมายหลาย อย่างที่จะต้องนำเสนอ และก็คำแนะนำดีๆที่ให้มาค่ะ @KlaudiyaG 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @kunphat 

I have just released your post from the Spam Filters. I would like to apologize for your post being marked as spam. Our filters run 24/7 and they can be a little harsh at time.

You can visit this article to learn more: Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!