Re: Food Photography

@bassey yes thank you

Former Google Contributor

สวัสดีค่ะ @kunphat 

ยินดีต้อนรับสู่ Local Guides Connect!

ขอบคุณมากค่ะที่แชร์รูปภาพกับเรา น่าทานมากค่ะ ช่วงนี้ฤดูมะม่วงใช่ไหม่ค่ะ

เห็นไปทานแถวพัทยา อยู่ที่นั่นหรือว่าไปเที่ยวมาค่ะ

ดิฉันหวังว่าคุณคงจะได้รีวิสถานที่นี้ใน Google Maps มันจะมีประโยชน์จริงๆสำหรับลูกค้าในอนาคตที่กำลังมองหาข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมเกี่ยวกับสถานที่นี้ก่อนที่จะซื้อจากพวกเขาหรือเยี่ยมชมสถานที่ต่างๆ

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

@Aruni ไปเที่ยวค่ะ่ บ้านอยู่ไม่ไกลจากพัทยามา บ้านฉางระยองค่

This looks delicious @kunphat and it's definitely something you won't find in the European cuisine. The great thing about your post is that it prompt me to make a reservation for in a Thai restaurant in Sofia, with of course the help of my fellow moderator @Aruni and as this dish figures in the menu I'm planning to try it. I'm going to share my feedback afterwards. 🙂

Thank you again kunphat for this kick.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

สวัสดีค่ะ @kunphat 

ขอบคุณมากนะค่ะ แล้วแถวระยองมีอะไรน่าเที่ยวบ้างค่ะ

ส่วนมากที่ระยองคนส่วนใหญ่เค้าเที่ยวที่ไหนค่ะ
Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @kunphat,

When I saw your post, I just wanted to share with you how delicious the combination looks.

I also love this fruit. Here is a photo of some mango fruits that I enjoyed while I was in Pattaya.

Caption: A photo of cut mango fruit and small bananas. (Local Guide @TsekoV)Caption: A photo of cut mango fruit and small bananas. (Local Guide @TsekoV)

@Aruni Which is the season in Thailand when mangoes ripe?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Wow, These fruit looks delicious. Did you like the taste of a small banana?

The mango season is around March and April. @TsekoV and @KlaudiyaG Have you ever tried Dragon fruit before? It is a very healthy fruit. I can share some photos of Dragon fruit.

@kunphat Did you like to eat Dragon fruit?

Caption: A photo of the Dragon fruit in Thailand (Local Guide @Aruni)Caption: A photo of the Dragon fruit in Thailand (Local Guide @Aruni)

Level 10

Ok @KlaudiyaG your submission has made me inspired to post Nigerian cuisines too. Coming soon... 🙂

Love for Food and Landscape photography