@bassey yes thank you

Google Moderator
Google Moderator

Re: Food Photography

สวัสดีค่ะ @kunphat 

ยินดีต้อนรับสู่ Local Guides Connect!

ขอบคุณมากค่ะที่แชร์รูปภาพกับเรา น่าทานมากค่ะ ช่วงนี้ฤดูมะม่วงใช่ไหม่ค่ะ

เห็นไปทานแถวพัทยา อยู่ที่นั่นหรือว่าไปเที่ยวมาค่ะ

ดิฉันหวังว่าคุณคงจะได้รีวิสถานที่นี้ใน Google Maps มันจะมีประโยชน์จริงๆสำหรับลูกค้าในอนาคตที่กำลังมองหาข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมเกี่ยวกับสถานที่นี้ก่อนที่จะซื้อจากพวกเขาหรือเยี่ยมชมสถานที่ต่างๆ

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. 

kunphat Level 7
Level 7

@Aruni ไปเที่ยวค่ะ่ บ้านอยู่ไม่ไกลจากพัทยามา บ้านฉางระยองค่

Google Moderator
Google Moderator

This looks delicious @kunphat and it's definitely something you won't find in the European cuisine. The great thing about your post is that it prompt me to make a reservation for in a Thai restaurant in Sofia, with of course the help of my fellow moderator @Aruni and as this dish figures in the menu I'm planning to try it. I'm going to share my feedback afterwards. :)

Thank you again kunphat for this kick.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator
Google Moderator

สวัสดีค่ะ @kunphat 

ขอบคุณมากนะค่ะ แล้วแถวระยองมีอะไรน่าเที่ยวบ้างค่ะ

ส่วนมากที่ระยองคนส่วนใหญ่เค้าเที่ยวที่ไหนค่ะ

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. 

Google Moderator
Google Moderator

Hi @kunphat,

When I saw your post, I just wanted to share with you how delicious the combination looks.

I also love this fruit. Here is a photo of some mango fruits that I enjoyed while I was in Pattaya.

IMG_8741.JPGCaption: A photo of cut mango fruit and small bananas. (Local Guide @TsekoV)

@Aruni Which is the season in Thailand when mangoes ripe?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator
Google Moderator

Wow, These fruit looks delicious. Did you like the taste of a small banana?

The mango season is around March and April. @TsekoV and @KlaudiyaG Have you ever tried Dragon fruit before? It is a very healthy fruit. I can share some photos of Dragon fruit.

@kunphat Did you like to eat Dragon fruit?

100_2128.JPGCaption: A photo of the Dragon fruit in Thailand (Local Guide @Aruni)

bassey Level 9
Level 9

Ok @KlaudiyaG your submission has made me inspired to post Nigerian cuisines too. Coming soon... :-)

Love for Food and Landscape photography