RosalieTi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Follow along: Local Guides best of 2017

Of course bro @Prdeep , n this year I met you and many great Local Guides :-))))

Very proud of you bro :-))))👍☺️👍☺️

Level 9

Wooooowwww,

Great Declaration by @RosalieTi. I think the best declaration at the end of this 2017.

Hope all can enjoy.

Level 6

Olá a todos! Considero super importante essa iniciativa do Google de disponibilizar as ferramentas certas para fazermos a diferença! Parabéns aos guias no mundo todo por doarem de seu tempo, conhecimento, empenho e energia para juntos fazermos um mundo melhor e conectado! Somos de idades diferentes, profissões diferentes, culturas diferentes, mas somos unidos pelo mesmo objetivo abnegado de colaborar! Que sempre atuemos com responsabilidade sabendo que nossas opiniões serão vistas por milhares de pessoas no mundo todo!  Parabéns e obrigado a todos! 

Level 8

Génial. Il faut juste que cela ne devienne pas une "compétition" mais que l'on garde un esprit de partage non commercial de ce qui se passe autour de nous. Longue vie...

Level 9

Thank you @RosalieTi, it's a good new 

Level 8

Great way to wrap up the year.  What an amazing year it has been so far for me! Joined LGC on Jun 29th this year and loving the journey. All those photo tips are so helpful.  Whenever my friends and I go out to a restaurant, I am trying to click all those long, wide, close up, video shots! 🙂 and my friends wonder why i am not clicking theirs! lol

Level 5

IMG_3062-01.jpeg

IMG_20170303_114224-01.jpeg

IMG_20171116_173940-01.jpeg

Some of my best shot this year. Couldn't upload many because of the size limit.

The first picture was shot in Malleshwaram.

An old guy was burning the dried up leaves to keep himself warm. 

The second image was taken in CMRIT college during their fest. 

The third image was taken at Dice and Dine in Kormangala. They serve some of the best continental food that I've ever eaten. Their blueberry cheese cake is one of the best!

Level 6

Whoaaa! Thats awesome ❤👏

Level 9

It's really a great news for all @RosalieTi and it will increase the spirit of guiding/mapping progress !

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 7

Indeed A Great Step For Local Guides - Thank You

@RosalieTi wrote:

This was a big year for Local Guides! To celebrate, we want to put the spotlight on the amazing things you created in 2017.

In the coming weeks on our social channels, we’ll be looking back at some of our community’s biggest accomplishments—like inspiring meet-ups, impressive 360 photography, and much more.

You can follow along on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+, and be sure to share your favorites using #LocalGuides. You can also link to your best contributions in the comments here.

To kick it off, here’s a roundup of this year’s Photos of the Week—photos we select each week directly from Local Guides’ Google Maps contributions.

Best of 2017 illustration highlighting some Local Guides photosBest of 2017 illustration highlighting some Local Guides photos

@RosalieTi wrote:

This was a big year for Local Guides! To celebrate, we want to put the spotlight on the amazing things you created in 2017.

In the coming weeks on our social channels, we’ll be looking back at some of our community’s biggest accomplishments—like inspiring meet-ups, impressive 360 photography, and much more.

You can follow along on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+, and be sure to share your favorites using #LocalGuides. You can also link to your best contributions in the comments here.

To kick it off, here’s a roundup of this year’s Photos of the Week—photos we select each week directly from Local Guides’ Google Maps contributions.

Best of 2017 illustration highlighting some Local Guides photosBest of 2017 illustration highlighting some Local Guides photos

SUDHANSHU PANDEY