ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Fly me to the moon - my Connect Live short Recap

Thank you @KhamphoutS

I wrote it on my very first night at home, unable to sleep due to the Jet Lag.

Can't wait to read your Recap too, I am sure you have beautiful picture and great emotions to share.

Ermes

Connect Moderator

Thank you @BeatrizAguilar

Your photo is reminding my memories back to that beautiful moment, with all the Connect Moderators together for a beautiful, unforgettable shot.

I miss you all

Connect Moderator

Connect Moderator

Indeed meeting @Sashabg is always a great experience, @EmekaUlor

I am happy that you had a great time with him.

I have been taking a lot of photos last week, highlighting accessibility in several places around the Bay area. I will share it with you soon

Level 9

@ErmesT

Great to see the photos .

And the Clean campaign along with the meet-up .

Was great to see .

Hope you all had a great time .

Keep motivating 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#
Connect Moderator

Thanks @ErmesT for sharing this great recap and pictures!

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

@ErmesT you rock! I am so glad to have met you. Great recap! I hope we can meet again in the future. You are a wonderful person. 🙂

Googler

Thanks for sharing this great recap, @ErmesT. It was like reliving the whole week through your eyes with your photos and captions. Also, now I'm hungry for a grilled cheese!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Connect Moderator

Great recap @ErmesT - definitely took me back to recalling those fantastic days in SF with you all. Just so much to soak in and grasp, it is a pity there wasn't an additional day but I know we all disregarded sleep to take in everything that all Local Guides, Googlers, and the city had to offer. Was a pleasure seeing you again. 

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Former Google Contributor

@ErmesT You forgot to add in your beautiful video! 😉 Great recap, Ermes! It was so nice to meet you in person.