ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Fly me to the moon - my Connect Live short Recap

@ErmesT what an uplifting recap here lots of enjoyable photo footage and its good to see you give great feedback, I am loving it

Level 8

Looks like an amazing time.  I had no idea any of this was going on.

~Tweber78~
~ My Introduction~
Level 9

Wuauuuu @ErmesT!!!!

I love the title :)))) and very happy to see Ayamonte on your backpack in the photo.

Reading the Recap and watching it photos is easy to imagine that you had an incredible time , full of experiences and meeting fantastic Local Guides :)))

I have enjoyed this wonderful post.

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Connect Moderator

Thank you @DavidTito

I am happy that you enjoyed it.

Next year, (I am crossing my fingers) we will meet in there

Connect Moderator

Ayamonte is always traveling with me, @AlejandraMaria

I am not joking when I say that I missed you. Yes, we had a great time, full of interesting experiences. As you know, we can't talk too much about this, but also the pre/post activities were great. @PaulPavlinovich 36 walk, superb, whit some surprises. Clean the World at Presidio, fantastic, well organised by @KarenVChin, the sailing tour, plus a week alone, exploring the city.

I will write more and, hopefully, I will meet you in a couple of weeks

Level 8

@ErmesT A future planner sounds great, I think perhaps I will add myself a memo for this.

Level 10

Hopefully one day we'll all be there together @ErmesT 😃❤️ 

--

ermest said:

Thank you @Osaka78

Hope you will be there too, on 2019

Level 9

Thanks for tagging me @ermest! Great recap here for Connect Live as well. I'm so delayed, sorry!

@manulele81: Yes a number of us were at PE Summit, were you as well? If so, sorry we missed you! It was such a quick and short event. I was going to write a brief recap on it, but I'm a bit behind right now, but will get to it. This was one of my favourite photos from PE Summit along with a few others who've attend LG events this year and in the past! It a great event to meet with some of the Google engineers and to hear about their ideas and how they developed some of the hardware that many of us get to use today. It was really insightful for me!

A few PE who are also LGs with our caricatures.A few PE who are also LGs with our caricatures.

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Connect Moderator

Oh, you are not late, @Shirley, and I know you were quite busy, with the PE summit starting a week after Connect Live.

I love that photo too, with some of my preferred LG all together

Level 6

What great photos, and a wonderful story about your journey. I hope that I can make it to Connect Live 2019. What an amazing way to make some new friends.