KrithikaA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Flowers of Pier 39

While cleaning up my memories of last month, I just got to see a bunch of preciousness which has actually been forgotten to be brought out. Those are........... the flowers of Pier 39. 

Pier 39 has been a favorite place for me during my stay in San Francisco Bay area last month. Visiting this place in early morning is like a heaven. Me an my little girl visited this place almost every day during outstay just to see those flower patches and tiny little birds chirping around. Of course, there were some bigger friends too like sea gulls and pigeons.  

Have a look!

Earth born smiley!Earth born smiley!Tiny little angels!Tiny little angels!Aren't those boats and ferries so lucky to see such a gorgeous view every morning?Aren't those boats and ferries so lucky to see such a gorgeous view every morning?Tiny patches of heaven!Tiny patches of heaven!My little bunny! while on her wayMy little bunny! while on her way

Pier 39, Beach Street, San Francisco, CA, USA
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Flowers of Pier 39

Hi @KrithikaA

the photo of the bunny captured my attention :-), so I said: "hey, I knos this Local Guide".

Welcome Welcome in the Local Guides Community. I am a bit late, but I want to take this opportunity for remembering two beautiful days.

@FaridTDF and @KarenVChin

will be happy too, to see you hereDSC09126.jpg

Here a picture from the sailing tour

Ermes

Level 6

Re: Flowers of Pier 39

@ErmesT thanks a lot for your photo and your kindness. Yes! I know you would remember that bunny well.

We both had a nice time too hanging out with you all enthusiastic local Guides. I'm pretty sure, its my biggest inspiration to get back to my Local Guide life.